How can a 54 year old male reduce stress?

Dr. Luis Villaplana
In brief: I'm 52, a doctor,
And the only thing that works for me is the constant reminder than in life, if we spend 100% of our efforts and energy in things we can't do a thing about, we are going to miss making a difference and enjoying what its truly enjoyable and important in life.
In other words, the" crap" doesn't hit the fan unless you threw it yourself or allowed it to happen...

In brief: I'm 52, a doctor,
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Pamela Pappas
I saw a quote this morning that harmonizes a bit with this: "Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable." -- Theodore N. Vail, 1845-1920 (American telephone & mining entrepreneur -- first president of Bell Telephone, which became AT&T)
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Stay active
Exercise is a great way to relieve stress.
Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.

In brief: Stay active
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Marsha Davis