Both partners "fixed" ovarian cyst right ovary, late period 5d, pain in ovary migraine that won't go away, what could be wrong?

See your OBGYN! Seems possible that the ovarian cyst has made an impact on your cycle. If it prevented ovulation in some way - you'd miss a period. It needs to be examined and depending on results, treatment decisions can b made. The pain also suggests that the cyst may be doing something new. The migraine is probably a separate issue - but call for an appt ASAP. If it gets worse, Urgent Care or ER is an option.