Does masturbating cause permanent hair loss or raise DHT causing one to lose hair permanently?

No. This internet claim was made up to look like real science, but it's not. It was generated to frighten young men who belong to one of the cults. Whether a man goes bald is almost entirely a function of his genetics, and correlates closely with how much chest hair he is naturally blessed with. Be discerning and don't let foolish people feed you disinformation. Best wishes.
No. Masturbating will not cause you any harm. It does not cause hair loss, acne, dementia or any other disease.
OF COURSE NOT! If it did, there would be no adult males with any hair! Don't believe everything you hear from friends or read on the internet -- almost none of it is true.