20 year old male, abnormal EKG normal echo and stress test. Is it okay to be "normal" but have abnormal ekg? Doctor wants to do CTA but insurance wont

Not indicated. As per guidelines it is not appropriate You may pay out of pocket if the imaging center agrees ask them.
Probably! Minor abnormalities (eg "T Wave abnormalities) are quite common in young people. Chances are that you have a normal heart . a CTA would be nice but is not really medically necessary, thus the Insurance Co's decision is not surprising!