I'm am female 26 and trying to get pregnant, for last few days I have sharp non lasting pain in my lower right abdomen. Hurt when peeing?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Collect the info on the onset, degree, possible fluctuation, interval, progress, possible associated symptoms, etc.
of the pain over time and bring those to urgent care or Doc for analysis, physicals, & possible tests such as UA, CT, etc. to make sure of no right ureteral stone, ovarian disorders, etc. for proposing reasonable Rx / care. Best wish ...

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. Ron Eaker

In brief: Possible infection

these are symptoms that may be consistent with a urinary (bladder) infection.
You may need treatment with an antibiotic

In brief: Possible infection

Dr. Jane Van Dis