I drink a bottle of wine 14% nearly every night as if stuck to recommended units you may as well not drink,I'm not an alcoholic ,i feel fine so is ok?

Dr. Phillip Goebel
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Problem drinking

If you are consuming 1 bottle of wine by yourself daily, you definitely meet the definition of problem drinking and likely are dependent on alcohol.
The phrasing of your question suggests that 1) you are tolerant of alcohol and 2) someone is concerned about your drinking and the effects it has on you. Both are concerning for addiction. Please consider consulting with a physician in person for help

In brief: Problem drinking

Dr. Phillip Goebel
Dr. Phillip Goebel