Few small hives come/go quickly on face for 2 days aft bad news. Klonopin (clonazepam) .5mg 3 x's day for anxiety. Get friction hives. Anxiety or drug reaction?

Dr. Maureen Ziboh

In brief: Histamine Urticaria

You may benefit from antihistamines

In brief: Histamine Urticaria

You may benefit from antihistamines
Dr. Laura Anissian

In brief: Hives

Hives, or urticaria can be caused by many things, and stress/anxiety is one of them. I would not discount that it is your stress/anxiety.

In brief: Hives

Dr. Rashed Hasan
Pediatrics - Critical Care

In brief: Urticaria

Urticaria (hives) are frequently caused by allergic response to something you eat or inhale, but it can also be due to emotional stress or distress.
Emotionally induced hives is diagnosed whenever it occurs after a emotional trigger and lasts longer than 6 weeks and does not respond well to the usual treatment.

In brief: Urticaria