My face hurts around my eyes and the back of my head and neck hurt around my ears. Sinus infection?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Sinus infection

A sinus infection can cause a headache or pressure in the eyes, nose, cheek bones.
Acute sinusitis lasts less than eight weeks and with each episode lasting no longer than 10 days. See your PCP for evaluation, tests, imaging and treatment.

In brief: Sinus infection

Dr. David Duncan m.d.

In brief: Maybe

It could be, but if so there should be fever, chills, fairly sudden onset, and probably purulent drainage.
This is one of the most overtreated problems. That is why antibiotics often do not work anymore. Other possibilities, sinus allergies, sleeping in abnormal position or on your fist, dental problems, neck strain, and I am sure my fellow physicians will add more. See if it gets worse.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Vikram Patel