Are breast cancer lumps round?

Yes possible. to be round usually irregular , if you find a lump must see your doctor ,if no recent mammography must have it ( in recent sensational study all woman who had lump had mammography ) if indicated biopsy is the option not delay for best out comes.
They can be . round or irregular in shape. Most benign masses, like cysts or fibroadenomas, tend to be round or oval. So a round shape by itself doesn't tell you whether or not it is cancer. Other physical findings and mammo/ultrasound findings need to be evaluated in order to determine whether biopsy is indicated.