4 month old has fever of 101.4. Acting normal but maybe a bit more sleepy. Eating well. Will see dr tomorrow AM. Is this okay?

In brief: I'm ok with that

if you are ok with that.
You are there and you know your baby best. If he or she is feeding well as you said, having normal wet diapers, I think it's ok to wait until morning. But if anything changes, if you are uneasy at all about waiting, then have your baby seen.

In brief: I'm ok with that

if you are ok with that.
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen

Most of the time, a fever with no other symptoms is caused by a virus infection, which usually goes away by itself.
The baby is fighting back against the infection, and it is a good sign that he/she is still eating well. Keep him/her cool, and you can wait until the morning to see the doctor. It is NOT an emergency

Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
Dr. Nguyen Nguyen
Dr. Jonathan Jassey