Should I discard shoes I wore while I had athlete’s foot?

Not necessary. Use lysol spray and let the shoes dry over night.
No. If your shoe is significantly soiled, was immersed in water or covered in a chemical that prevents breathability, i would recommend discarding the shoe, otherwise, treating the shoe with and antifungal powder can often be effective in preventing reoccurance.
No. That is not necessary. But you should have the shoes disinfected with an antifungal solution or spray. These are often available at pharmacies or from podiatrist offices.