Alternative? worried about my health I don't eat meat, and I don't eat vegan food, and so on I'm scared I eat alot of grains? I'm not growing idk help

Dr. Rex Mahnensmith

In brief: Optimal health

You can be very healthy.
Eat whole grains, quinoa, nuts, fruits, veggies, yogurt, beans, soy or tofu, eggs. Drink a healthy beverage: Fusion V8, Silk. Have a bit of dairy. Take control to balance and expand veggie and fruit and nut choices. Take a multivit per day. Centrum or equivalent is fine. Exercise some each day. Rest at night.

In brief: Optimal health

You can be very healthy.
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Rex Mahnensmith
Dr. Eric Weisman
Soy is important as it will be the major source of B12 for the true vegetarian. (one who does not eat eggs or milk products)
Dr. Rick Sayegh

In brief: Nutritional deficie

there are many ways to get the nutrients that you need you can take over the counter supplements

In brief: Nutritional deficie

Dr. Rick Sayegh
Dr. Rick Sayegh
Dr. Vicken Poochikian