Brain MRI showed very tiny pituitary gland cyst, didnt mention any treatments is this safe? Worried that its a tumour?!

Not dangerous. The word tumor is misleading for most people because they think all tumors are cancer. Any growth is a tumor. So a cyst is a tumor, but benign. Usually nothing needs to be done unless it is causing other symptoms. It can be followed with another MRI in a year for comparison. Again this is assuming you have no symptoms that are associated with this.
Serial exams. Cysts and tumors in the pituitary can enlarge and compress structures within and outside of the pituitary gland. One symptom that tells you that it may be time to remove the offending mass is that you begin to loose the peripheral vision in both eyes (because of compression of the optic chiasm -where the optic nerves cross just in front of the pituitary) Also pituitary hormones may be affected.