MRI scan shows two small focal flair hot spots in either frontal lobes subcortically. Mild peri ventricular gliosis. Age related mild diffuse atrophy.

Probably not... ...significant. A few small lesions can be seen in many patients without an underlying problem. If there is any concern, then a repeat MR in 4-6 months can be performed. Without any interval change, then you should not worry. However, atrophy at your age is more worrisome and not common, and your Doctor should examine you closely for any underlying cause.
Unrelated. Assuming the patient's concerns are fully listed in "CONDITIONS", the MRI is unrelated to those issues.