I had my period twice last month this month it came three days late which I'm always on time. Been having very bad cramps now I have light bleeding?

Abnl period. Hi, in sexually active woman the main concern is pregnancy and its complications, plz check a pregnancy test, if negative then see an Gynecologist for a pelvic exam and Vaginal Ultrasound to make sure you don't have Endometriosis, mass or any other abnormalities. also I'm not sure how old u r, if u r close to the age of menopause it just could be pre-menopausal syndrome,
Rule out pregnancy. Examples of menstrual problems include: Periods that occur less than 21 days or more than 35 days apart Missing three or more periods in row Menstrual flow that is much heavier or lighter than usual Periods that last longer than seven days Periods that are accompanied by pain, cramping, nausea, or vomiting Bleeding or spotting that happens between periods, after menopause, or following sex.