Why is the inside of my mouth turning white like all around the pink flesh & my toungue hurst feels like there scraping.

Dr. Jack Hinkle

In brief: Two items

At your age the first item would be to rule out thrush or candida.
Lichen Planus is another that is more common with age. Another is trauma from chewing the mucosa with your teeth. A doctor just needs to look at it.

In brief: Two items

Dr. Jack Hinkle
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Dr. Forrest Jones

In brief: Thrush?

You may have oral thrust (a form of yeast infection, also called candida or monilia).
Do you have diabetes or dry mouth? Are you taking antibiotics, or an inhaled steroid for asthma? These are some factors that can cause thrush. See your doctor to evaluate it and clear it up. Hope that helps.

In brief: Thrush?

Dr. Forrest Jones
Dr. Forrest Jones
Dr. Adam Smith