Is it bad for me to lay on my stomach while being pregnant ? I'm 15 months pregnant is it harmful to the baby ?

Dr. Steven Warren

In brief: No

are you 15 weeks along if so it is no problem Your body will be uncomfortable if you lay on your stomach as the months go on.
Probably at 8 to 9 months it is hard and causes you discomfort so you wouldn't stay on your stomach but it is ok to lay on your stomach

In brief: No

Dr. Steven Warren
Dr. Steven Warren

In brief: Alt. to Pilates Ball

As Dr. Warren has already said, barring personal discomfort on your belly there's really no danger to you or the baby.
I suppose you could even try to use your belly as a Pilates Ball for prenatal exercises? Maybe a new rage for pregnant women? Kimberly Clark Cross Fit Subsidiary? ROBL (Rolling On Belly Laughing). Truth is your body will eventually start TELLING you exactly what position to be in

In brief: Alt. to Pilates Ball

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
After 15 months you should have had the baby. : )
Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: Very early

At 15 weeks the baby is very small and well protected in your uterus.
Positions for sleep are not going to have any effect. As you get further along your belly will grow making this an uncomfortable way to sleep

In brief: Very early

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. PRADIP SHAH
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

You mean 15 week pregnancy baby can have press or and blood supply be decrease to baby

Dr. PRADIP SHAH
Dr. PRADIP SHAH
Dr. Jane Van Dis