Do I have stress incontinence if I can hold a liter but leak when sneeze or cough?

Weak vs overflow. Usually, a little leak after a cough/sneeze/bearing down is a result of stress incontinence- a weakness in the valve system that helps keep urine in. But, if you're keeping large volumes in and not going to the toilet when your body tells you to, it can also be simple overflow. Don't hold your urine in; you can ruin the feedback system of nerves in your bladder. Pee when your body tell you to!
Yes, you do! By definition, stress urinary incontinence refers to a condition where one leaks urine involuntarily with increase in abdominal pressure such as coughing, laughing, exercising, etc. It is a very common problem in women. However, it can be easily managed in most women. Your situation may be little complicated becasue your bladder holds more than 3 times the average. You should be evaluated.