Is there any pill my doctor can prescribe for athlete’s foot?

Treated topically. Athlete's foot is a fungal infection on the skin. Over the counter antifungal cream such as Lamisil (terbinafine) is generally very effective. Your doctor may choose to prescribe econazole cream if indicated. Oral antifungal is necessary only if toe nails are also involved.
No. There is not an fda approved oral medication for the treatment of athlete's foot. Some doctors prescribe Lamisil (terbinafine) pills for certain fungal infections of the skin but Lamisil (terbinafine) can have detrimental effects on the liver. I recommend Lamisil (terbinafine) at cream (over the counter) for athlete's foot, using it "twice as long" (i.e. Daily until symptoms are gone and keep using it for the same length of time.).