Burning in back of throat, stomach cramps, burning sensation in tummy and reallllly loud abdomen noises especially at night. What could this be?

Suspect reflux. Gastroesophageal reflux (GERD) or heartburn can cause symptoms of burning in the throat and in the chest. Caffeine (in coffee, tea, chocolate) as well as alcohol, smoking and stress can all open the muscle that prevents acid from the stomach from entering the esophagus or swallowing tube causing the heartburn. Too much caffeine can also cause excessive stomach noise.