Constant chest pain, fever, hot flashes, dry cough, stuffy nose, headache, sore throat. Had a cold for a week but this all started today.

Go to ER. If you are having constant chest pain you need to go the ER. If you are having chest pain only with a deep breath that is likely due to a bacterial bronchitis which might be due to strep.. See your doc today or try Healthtap Prime for treatment (unless your chest pain is constant and you go to the ER).
You Need An Exam. You should talk to your physician or go to a clinic or emergency room quickly. You could have a flu, pneumonia or other serious infection which needs immediate attention.