Idiopathic recurrent acute mild chronic pancreatitis CURE ?

Dr. Raymond Schneider

In brief: Unknown.

Idiopathic means that we don't know why it happens.
If we don't know why it happens then we cannot make any logical assumption as to how to cure it. Further information could be helpful. Are you diabetic? Are you overweight? What kind of diet do you have? You drink alcohol ever? Is there anything that you eat that seems to make it worse? Do you have high cholesterol or high triglycerides?

In brief: Unknown.

Dr. Raymond Schneider
Dr. Raymond Schneider
Dr. Stuart Hickerson

In brief: No

I am glad you are not drinking alcohol.
Stick to a anti-inflammatory diet that is low glycemic. Stay clear of medications like ACE inhibitors, thiazide diuretics, Effexor, (venlafaxine) Steroids. Get exercise.

In brief: No

I am glad you are not drinking alcohol.
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine