I hav several small ulcers on the bottom of foreskin of my penis, it itches from time to time, I have burning micturition, what can b the cause? Treatment

See an MD. Your symptoms sound very suspicious for a sexually transmitted infection, go see your doctor for an exam and a few blood and urine tests. Do not ignore this and hope it goes away, and once you find out the diagnosis, please inform your partner(s).