Should I go see a Nephrologist or a Urologist for recurrent uti's caused by intercourse?

Urologist. See an experienced female-oriented urologist; be sure you evacuate your bladder after intercourse; be sure you drink a lot and evaluate your bladder frequently; urologist may do bladder ultrasound and post-void residual of urine volume which is important.