My uncle ws chain cigg smoker.now HS age is 65yr complaing of recurrent chest infection which is assciated wid anosmia and vertigo.treatment plz??

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Work up and mgt

Part of his evaluation should include an EKG, Chest radiograph and pulmonary function testing to determine the condition of his lungs.
His blood pressure should be closely assessed and I would recommend a visit with his physician for further work up and treatment. He should avoid all cigarette smoke as well.

In brief: Work up and mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. John Michel

In brief: See his doctor.

Suspect he has chronic lung disease and the anosmia is not unusual in a smoker. The vertigo needs to be evaluated .
He needs close evaluation and very soon. He most likely is getting the chest infection from his chronic lung disease.

In brief: See his doctor.

Dr. John Michel
Dr. John Michel
Dr. Eric Weisman