Back of knee hurts and bulges?

Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Bakers cyst
It sounds like you have a baker's cyst.
It is a benign swelling which is a marker of inflammation within the knee. I would see an orthopedic surgeon who can figure out what is causing the inflammation/swelling in your knee. If that is treated successfully, the baker's cyst, and the associated pain, will likely go away. Good luck.

In brief: Bakers cyst
It sounds like you have a baker's cyst.
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management
In brief: Baker's Cyst
Pain behind the knee with fullness and pain suggest a possible baker's cyst.
A baker's cyst is a natural outpouching of the knee joint that can get full of knee joint fluid and can make it difficult to move the knee. This should however be evaluated by an orthopedic specialist for a proper diagnosis.

In brief: Baker's Cyst
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Vikram Patel