My bf has started smoking Oxys, I'm a social worker and I've tried everything 2 help him. What are the long term side effects(he has NO sex drive)?

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Smoking oxys

Smoking Oxycodone carries the same risk and difficulties as abuse oh any narcotic Unfortunately you will not be able to help him till he is ready to be helped when he is ready he should see a board certified addictionologist He can find one by googling American Board of Addiction Medicine

In brief: Smoking oxys

Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Dr. Robert Grindstaff
Dr. Dustin Colegrove

In brief: The side effects of

Smoking oxys are unclear. Definitely not a good idea to do as will cause throat/nasal irritation.
Narcotics can reduce libido.

In brief: The side effects of

Narcotics can reduce libido.
Dr. Dustin Colegrove
Dr. Dustin Colegrove
Dr. Paavani Komanduri
General Practice

In brief: Narcanon

He's clearly very addicted if he's graduated to smoking.
He's risking lung damage from the smoking. If he starts injecting he's at risk for infections including HIV and hep c. You should consider going to Narcanon to help you deal with your reaction to his addiction

In brief: Narcanon

Dr. Paavani Komanduri
Dr. Paavani Komanduri