I had an X-ray of my chest under my left breast and radiologist said There was a dense area and would like a nuclear bone scan. What does this mean?

Ask. It is important that you understand why you are having a test done. Nuclear scans are most often done to look at bones for infection or other illnesses. But do ask your doctor what he/she is looking for. All the best.

Related Questions