Any of you lost inches with the zerona lipo laser?

Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery
In brief: No experience yet
But nearly every laser/ noninvasive procedure result tends to fall short of what our human nature tends to make our expectations be.
On the other hand, no surgical convalescence has to be endured. From my understanding of the mechanism, i would expect results to be enhanced by a concommitant low fat diet and lots of exercise-- good habits in any case.

In brief: No experience yet
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Only with Diet/exer
To the best of my knoledge, even the published studies of "zerona success" require diet and exercise.
Any one who did not do this was eliminated from the research.

In brief: Only with Diet/exer
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik