Is clear and stretchy mucus ovulation or conception has occur.

Dr. Cynthia Palabrica

In brief: Cervical mucus

The color, thickness, and all characteristics of mucus produced by the cervix changes, due to the changing hormonal environment, throughout your cycle.
At the time of ovulation, the cervical mucus is clear, stretchy, abundant, to help facilitate sperm migration toward the egg.

In brief: Cervical mucus

Dr. Warren Everett

In brief: Ovulation

thin stretchy mucus is evidence of a good estrogen build-up before ovulation and is copious enough for many patients to notice.
When dried it will form a fern pattern under the microscope. Sometimes your doctor can perform a post coital test to evaluate your mucus if you are having trouble conceiving, but I can see that you don't have that problem

In brief: Ovulation

Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Ovulation

That is usually the mucus associated with ovulation.

In brief: Ovulation

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham