Blocked ear when I put my head back which causes hearing loss, clears when I lean forward. Keep getting dizzy spells & ringing in my ear. Am I ok?

Serous otitis media. You are describing symptoms of fluid behind the ear drum which moves when you move your head forward and backwards. Change in hearing, dizziness and ringing in your ears all can be caused by this condition, serous otitis media. Vertigo is caused by an inflammation of the semi-circular canals behind the ear drum and resolves when treated. See your physician for treatment.