Keep getting canker sores, go away come back in a week. Very small, and very yellow. Herpes?? I've gotten them 5 times the past 2 months

Hard to say.. Without being able to see them in person.Although herpes-1 can present that way,it's uncommon in an otherwise healthy person to have such quickly reoccurring lesions.It's possible it's more recurrent aphthous ulcers but a large part of determining what it is is where you are finding the lesions and what other health conditions you have.I suggest you have your doctor look at them to know for sure.
Herpes virus. Canker sores and cold sores are often caused by a herpes simplex 1 virus, HSV1. This is a very common virus causing sores around the mouth. If the sores are very frequent talk to your doctor about testing and possible medications to avoid frequent breakouts. This is a similar but different virus from HSV 2 which is genital herpes.
Probably not. Canker sores are generally caused by stress or tissue injury and some foods seem to exacerbate them. Although cold sores and canker sores are ofteMn confused with each other, they are not the same. Cold sores, also called fever blisters or herpes simplex type 1, While u can expect relief later in life, u can try topical agents to relieve symptoms in the meantime.
Get checked. See your doctor for the appropriate testing and treatment if it is indeed herpes. It would be beneficial for a complete history and physical. Good luck.