Having pcos,do you think doing the raw food diet would be beneficial? I tried many,many,many things.

Dr. Howard Swidler
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Against "fad" diets

unlikely, My advise to patients is always the same on this, Forget fad diets, or any short term diets for that matter. If your diet is unhealthy, change it permanently, to the healthiest choices you can make on a long term basis.
If you need to lose weight, add an increasing and regular exercise regimen. Make all this routine, Even if it takes a year or more and see what happens.

In brief: Against "fad" diets

Dr. Howard Swidler
Dr. Howard Swidler
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Urgent Care

In brief: Not sure

PCOS could respond to weight loss and a healthier diet.
However Metformin has shown promise in a lot of patients I have seen. Please see your doctor for the full treatment spectrum

In brief: Not sure

Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim
Dr. Adam Levy