After I eat it hurts in my chest under the breast bone.?

Reflux. If you are describing heart burn type symptoms, then you have reflux. This can be treated with antacids, tagamet, (cimetidine) etc. If refractory would see a gastroenterologist.

Related Questions

My chest hurts and caves in when I sleep. Have pectus and my breast bone hurt when I be in certain positions.?

Makes sense. Have you had this condition checked out? It can put pressure on you heart and potentially be of concern . Usually a cariothoracic surgeon is consulted and an ech and MRI done. Do you have other symptoms like any shortness oh breath at all or other chest pain? Any pain at amy time raises a red flag. Read more...