When can I get another baby again? I went to hospital abortion baby on August 8.2014. Please answer me back. Thank! Have a nice day! !

Dr. Philip Ewing

In brief: Depends

The answer depends upon what type of abortion you had: spontaneous, incomplete, medical, etc.
You may need to have blood testing done to be sure that it is safe for you to try to become pregnant again. Please schedule a visit with you OB/GYN doctor so that you can have this discussion and plan ahead.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Philip Ewing
Dr. Philip Ewing
Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Wait a year

An abortion is a very stressful experience.
Many experts recommend that you give yourself a year to cope with it properly before making any other big decisions. Talk to a your doctor, and then a counselor or therapist before you decide. It depends on the reasons for the abortion, and a careful assessment of your situation by a professional to help you make the wisest, healthiest decision.

In brief: Wait a year

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Jane Van Dis