Tight feeling in the chest when I take a deep breath feels tighter if I lean my head forward and try also aches in my groin on an off for weeks?

See your physician. The aches in your chest could be one of a number of things - chest wall problems, muscle strain, etc. The groin problem sounds like a separate issue that needs to be explained. You need a thorough history and physical exam by your physician, along with appropriate tests to explain both of these problems and to treat them effectively.
Aches chest. Often in teenagers tight feeling in chest could be a symptoms of asthma. If this has been going on for a while I would suggest you see your physician.
Symptoms. require an examination and medical workup. The groin pain is especially concerning-please call for an appointment and chest xray.