Is hand foot mouth disease in infants dangerous. My son had it he is 2 and my 9 week old just noticed spots on her feet?

Watch hydration. Hand, foot, mouth disease, is caused by a virus and it is quite common in childhood. For the most part it will resolve on its own, but as you develop the same lesions on the throat, it may make it painful to swallow and babies may become dehydrated. Offer smaller more frequent feeds, see if your baby will drink cool temp. Formula and offer pedialyte frequently. If concerned, see your doc.
Maybee. The disease is a virus and will pass on its own with time. In an infant, the mouth sores may hurt so bad that they might not eat or drink. Dehydration is a big problem. If mouth sores, give infant tylenol (acetaminophen) or advill 20 minutes before feeding to stop the pain. Do not exceed the maximum dose per day.