I just switched birth control to Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol) within the last month. I've been experiencing a little chest pain and fainted yesterday. Is it from my bc?

Should see MD. Possibly from Yaz (drospirenone and ethinyl estradiol). .. But chest pain and fainting from any cause sounds serious and should be evaluated by your md. ..
Don't ignore this. You should get seen immediately. One of the possible side effects of any typical birth control pill is a deep vein thrombosis and/ or a pulmonary embolus. Your symptoms are possibly reflective of that problem.