When is the safe period to have sex between menstrual cycles?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Guess
Is hard to gage .
The best time is 1-2 days are finished your period and before your period. Sperm may stay viable in the fallopian tube for up to 5-7 days after intercourse. Ovulation is about 10-14 day from your menses. Your are close to ovulation when your vag secretion are more fluid, elastic, you feel more in the mood & oral temperature tends to go up (you will need to do temp diary in am.

In brief: Guess
Is hard to gage .
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Safe?
I do agree with the previous advice as a loose strategy, but emphasize this is not guaranteed if you seriously mean to avoid any chance of pregnancy.
This gameplan is traditionally called the 'rhythm method' and clinical experience shows it's around 70% effective. Consider your options.

In brief: Safe?
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Adam Levy