Can you explain results of CBC test shows high wbc, low hematocrit, low mcv, low mch, high platelet count, low lymphocytes and monocytes - what does it mean?

Pathology

In brief: Iron deficiency?

I'm a lab specialist.
Labs mean nothing apart from a history and physical exam, and labs aren't simply "low" or "high" -- HOW low / high is key. You owe it to yourself to get with your physician. If this is iron deficiency (which I suspect, rule out thalassemia), your physician has a duty to find out whether, and WHY -- it means serious treatable illness until proved otherwise. Stay proactive.

In brief: Iron deficiency?

I'm a lab specialist.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian