Fertility: thoughts on frenchscientists discoving link btw use of ovarian stim drugs to a 2.6 fold increase in acute lymphoma inchildren. Chlomid ok?

Dr. Robert Lutz
In brief: Clomid (clomiphene) risk
As with everything in medicine, time will tell , more research, etc also, if Clomid (clomiphene) is the way a couple can have a baby the benefit versus risk of other alternatives must be considered as well as costs.
Clomid (clomiphene) is one of the most affordable means to stimulate ovulation.

In brief: Clomid (clomiphene) risk
Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Robert Lutz
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: The problem with
Looking at observed cases (was it leukemia or lymphoma) versus expected, is there are an amazingly small number of children conceived post Clomid (clomiphene) therapy that develop lymphoma/leukemia, versus comparing to the rest of the population and its incidence.
However, impossible to refute. I agree with dr.Lutz!

In brief: The problem with
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham