What do you suggest if my wife having a age of 28 years and suffer from sciatica pain due to her buldge disc L4 & l5. from two years .plz give me perfect solution?

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: Get a 2nd opinion fr

Neuromusculoskeletal medicine (NMM) specialists, or D.
O.'s practicing in MD/ DC/ PA, who can offer you a 2nd opinion, evaluation & TREATMENT to address what is exacerbating your sciatica, and decompress your lower back's bulging discs at L4-L5, along with the SI joint, sacrum, and it's impact into your neck, shoulders, head. Give it a try! Nothing to lose. U may get relief quicker than u think!

In brief: Get a 2nd opinion fr

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. William Newton
Pain Management

In brief: Tough problem

The fact that she has been suffering for two years is not promising.
I would assume that she has had PT, injections and a surgical consult by now. If not a surgical candidate and is requiring meds for pain management, then she may be a candidate for a spinal cord stimulator. Most experienced pain management specialists can discuss these issues and treatment options.

In brief: Tough problem

Dr. William Newton
Dr. William Newton
Dr. Eric Weisman