My son is 5 months old and vomits 5-10 minutes after he eats what can I do to help him?

In brief: Infant Vomiting

It is important to know how often you are feeding your soon.
If it is too frequently he is likely to vomit. Also key to know what you are feeding him. Please let me know what your son eats and drinks and how much, so i can better help. Best.

In brief: Infant Vomiting

Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: See your MD

As long as your son is gaining weight and developing normally that is a good thing.
He may have reflux which leads to the vomiting. Sit him up (at least 45 degree angle ) after feeds. He may not be tolerating his food/bottle/formula well and a change may be needed. If breast feeding there may be something in your diet affecting him. All these are best addressed in visit to get the most help.

In brief: See your MD

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz