I have a puss spot in the back of my throat and shortness of breath? I also burp when and after I eat or drink water.

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
In brief: Upper airway/gi prob
Pus spot in back of throat could be infection, but if have no sore throat, probably is build-up of food/bacterial debris that gets packed into the crypts of the tongue and lymph nodes.
Shortness of breath is serious and needs to be checked out. Burping after eating or drinking usually is some type of maldigestion, and reflux of acid or gas into the esophagus. C your pmd, especially due to sob.

In brief: Upper airway/gi prob
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology