I have my implanon for over 4 mos now and this month I've been bleeding for almost 1 month! I just remember two days I didn't have my period, what shldo?

Dr. Jonathan Song
Gynecology
In brief: Pregnancy test
All contraceptive devices are not perfect, and will therefore not provide anyone with a full 100% guarantee protection from pregnancy.
There are many reasons why you may be bleeding and difficult to go into details here. Please do a home pregnancy test because pregnancy (believe it or not) can cause bleeding. See the doctor who have placed the implanon.

In brief: Pregnancy test
Dr. Jonathan Song
Dr. Jonathan Song
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
In brief: See ur doc
Implanon is notorious for causing this.
See your doc and it may give you some pills that possibly will solve your problem.

In brief: See ur doc
Implanon is notorious for causing this.
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham