Why do I get cravings for nicotine and alcohol when I take adderral?

Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) If you smoke cigarettes you will fiend for them while on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). For instance, a social smoker to go out for a smoke and end up chain-smoking three or four cigarettes just because of how enjoyable they are on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) and alcohol can be potentially dangerous Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) will dampen your body's natural response to being tired, too intoxicated, read more: http://www.Drugs-forum.Com/foru.
Havent heard of that. And don't know why a stimulant would do that, but it sounds like a question you should be asking the doctor who is prescribing the adderal for you. If it is not prescribed, you shouldn't be taking it. There are many things that can trigger craving, and sometimes they represent prior associations or some deep-seated emotional memories. Alcohol does not mix with adrenal, smoking is bad for you.