Do doctors like it when you go get a second orthopedic opinion?

Dr. Michio Abe

In brief: A second opinion

You are entitled to it.
I wouldn't worry about whether or not doctors like it. Most doctors understand and welcome it. If you have any doubts or concerns about your orthopedic treatment, don't hesitate to get a second opinion from another orthopedic surgeon.

In brief: A second opinion

You are entitled to it.
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Kenneth Tepper
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I see many

I have many referrals that are for a second opinion.
Your physician should not mind, and it is your body.

In brief: I see many

Dr. Kenneth Tepper
Dr. Kenneth Tepper
Dr. Peter Ihle
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: That depends on-

-the ego of the person.
Some ortho surges feel insulted, I have seen them then refuse 2 C U again, or B hostile if U do so. I would never consider it so, in fact many times U can tell by a patients guest ions or facial expression that there is some doubt & offer the 2'nd 2 them B4 they ask. That's the way all physicians should act. If U R working with the ego surg. Time 2 switch ortho guy.

In brief: That depends on-

-the ego of the person.
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Peter Ihle
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine