What can been done for medium joint effusion when the doctor won't remove fluid and I can't take anti imflammatory meds?

Joint effusions. Joint effusions can be caused by so many different conditions such as arthritis of various types or trauma. When the underlying condition is managed, the effusion will subside. But you could always go to see another doctor who could help you or get a referral from your doctor to see a specialist (rheumatologist or orthopedic surgeon, depending on the underlying problem).