Baldness, why hair loss & would like to know if hair regrowth treatment will work?

Hair Loss. The male pattern baldness form of androgenetic alopecia accounts for more than 95% of hair loss in men. By age 35, two-thirds of American men will have some degree of appreciable hair loss and by age 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair. About 25% of men who suffer from male pattern baldness begin the painful process before the age of 21. Treatment is Rogaine (minoxidil) & Propecia.
Important to find. out what kind of hair loss you have and rule out possible causes of hair loss, so see dermatologist for workup and diagnosis then treatment can be started and with many causes of hair loss, hair regrowth is possible.