I got off the Depo-Provera shot a month ago couple of days after had spotting now clear watery discharge, could I be able to get pregnant now or wait longer?

Now sounds good. You seem to be describing ovulation spotting and ovulatory mucous. Congratulations, we teach patients to look for these changes to help them know when to have intercourse for conception. Some even use this to avoid sex and avoid pregnancy (not very reliable for most). Good luck.
Possibly. There are a lot of variables in your question, such as how long you had been on it to begin with. If you are off it, you certainly can become pregnant, so you should be taking your vitamins daily.
Best to wait. Depoprovera causes thinning of the uterine lining over time. This is why the majority of women who use it have lighter periods or no periods. However, the endometrium is the layer of the uterus that nourishes the fertilized egg, so it is important to allow it about three months after stopping the depo to get back to normal.